This Georgia Annulment Package contains the following:
- Instructions: Detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms necessary to seek an annulment of your marriage;
- Petition for Annulment: The Petition for Annulment contains the following provisions:
- Name of Petitioner and relevant information including residency requirements;
- Name of Respondent and where he or she can be served with annulment papers;
- Description of all jointly owned property or outstanding joint debts;
- Specific reasons for annulment of the marriage;
- The petitioner must sign the Petition for Annulment.
Protect Yourself and Your Rights by using our attorney prepared up-to-date forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- General Instructions
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- Georgia Annulment Package
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Georgia Annulment Package|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
NEW Online Vault (Optional)
- Edit and view your documents online from any computer
- Securely store your legal documents online
- Upload up to 10,000 documents to your personal online vault
- Subscribers receive 10% off all future purchases
Buy Georgia Annulment Package plus Online Vault
ADD TO CART
Add Secure Online Document Storage and Online Document Editing to your purchase for less than $5 a month. You will never have to worry about finding your purchased forms or any of your important documents when you need them the most.
Securely store your important documents
Our secure online vault allows you to store up to 10,000 documents online. Easily save different versions of your work, or keep a copy of important documents for easy access. Your documents are stored in a secure server, using advance encryption, with fast data transfers under a secure connection (SSL).
Edit your documents online
Don't worry about having the right software to edit your forms. You can easily edit your form directly online from anywhere in the world. Once you are done editing, save your document or print it directly from your web browser.
Your online documents available from anywhere
In addition to your purchases, you can upload any of your personal documents, from letters, to invoices, to résumés; and know you will have access to these documents from anywhere in the world. Simply log in to your account and manage your documents online.