Personal Property Exchange Agreement
Personal Property Exchange Agreement
In this agreement the parties also agree that the properties will be invoiced at market cost and the parties agree to pay any excess differential value of the personal versus the real property. The agreement also contains provisions regarding time for payment after review of the invoices, execution of a bill of sale and that title to personal property will be retained by first party until full payment is made and a bill of sale is executed.
This Personal Property Exchange Agreement includes the following:
- Parties/Property: Sets forth the names of the parties and the personal property to be exchanged for specific real property;
- Conveyance of Real Property: Real property will be conveyed to the first party via a deed, the specific type of deed to be determined by the parties;
- Invoicing: Personal property will be invoiced and second party agrees to pay any excess over a set amount as the difference in the price of the exchanged properties;
- Bill of Sale: First party agrees to execute a bill of sale for the personal property;
- Title: First party shall retain title and possession of personal property until full payment is made (if applicable);
- Non-Compete: Seller agrees not to compete with buyer as an employee or partner of another business for a specified number of years;
- Signatures: Both parties must sign this agreement in the presence of a notary public.
Protect your rights and your property by using our attorney-prepared forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- General Information
- Instructions and Checklist
- Personal Property Exchange Agreement
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Personal Property Exchange Agreement|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Category||Personal Property Exchange Agreement|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
NEW Online Vault (Optional)
- Edit and view your documents online from any computer
- Securely store your legal documents online
- Upload up to 10,000 documents to your personal online vault
- Subscribers receive 10% off all future purchases
Buy Personal Property Exchange Agreement plus Online Vault
ADD TO CART
Add Secure Online Document Storage and Online Document Editing to your purchase for less than $5 a month. You will never have to worry about finding your purchased forms or any of your important documents when you need them the most.
Securely store your important documents
Our secure online vault allows you to store up to 10,000 documents online. Easily save different versions of your work, or keep a copy of important documents for easy access. Your documents are stored in a secure server, using advance encryption, with fast data transfers under a secure connection (SSL).
Edit your documents online
Don't worry about having the right software to edit your forms. You can easily edit your form directly online from anywhere in the world. Once you are done editing, save your document or print it directly from your web browser.
Your online documents available from anywhere
In addition to your purchases, you can upload any of your personal documents, from letters, to invoices, to résumés; and know you will have access to these documents from anywhere in the world. Simply log in to your account and manage your documents online.