Restaurant Franchise Agreement
Restaurant Franchise Agreement
This agreement identifies the parties, grants the franchisee the right to own and operate a franchise restaurant in a specific location, how the restaurant will be developed and its opening date. It also includes detailed information about ownership and the goodwill associated with any trademarks owned by the company, and franchisee's limitations on use of these marks. Specific provisions regarding training and hiring of employees, restaurant image and operating and management procedures are also incorporated in this agreement.
This Restaurant Franchise Agreement includes the following:
- Preamble: Sets out a comprehensive list of preambles regarding the company and the franchisee;
- Grant of Franchise: Company grants franchisee a nonexclusive franchise to own and operate a restaurant at a certain location;
- Development/Opening: Provisions include right of occupancy, how the restaurant will be developed, who will pay for costs of development and the furnishings, fixtures, etc. to be used within the developed restaurant;
- Marks: Franchisee acknowledges that company and licensor are the owners of any trademarks. Limitations on use of these marks are also included in this agreement;
- Training: Company will furnish a training program to franchisee but franchisee is responsible for all hiring decisions;
- Insurance: Franchisee shall maintain insurance at all times on the premises and in the coverage amounts specified by company;
- Franchise Fees: Provisions include initial franchise fee, royalty and service fees and interest on late payments;
- Inspections and Audits: Company has the right to audit the franchisee at any time upon the giving of reasonable notice;
- Signatures: The company, franchisor and franchisee must sign this agreement.
Protect yourself and your rights by using our attorney-prepared forms.
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- General Information
- Instructions and Checklist
- Restaurant Franchise Agreement
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Restaurant Franchise Agreement|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Category||Franchise Agreement (Restaurant)|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
NEW Online Vault (Optional)
- Edit and view your documents online from any computer
- Securely store your legal documents online
- Upload up to 10,000 documents to your personal online vault
- Subscribers receive 10% off all future purchases
Buy Restaurant Franchise Agreement plus Online Vault
ADD TO CART
Add Secure Online Document Storage and Online Document Editing to your purchase for less than $5 a month. You will never have to worry about finding your purchased forms or any of your important documents when you need them the most.
Securely store your important documents
Our secure online vault allows you to store up to 10,000 documents online. Easily save different versions of your work, or keep a copy of important documents for easy access. Your documents are stored in a secure server, using advance encryption, with fast data transfers under a secure connection (SSL).
Edit your documents online
Don't worry about having the right software to edit your forms. You can easily edit your form directly online from anywhere in the world. Once you are done editing, save your document or print it directly from your web browser.
Your online documents available from anywhere
In addition to your purchases, you can upload any of your personal documents, from letters, to invoices, to résumés; and know you will have access to these documents from anywhere in the world. Simply log in to your account and manage your documents online.