When selling or buying a horse, a Horse Bill of Sale is designed to document the terms and conditions of the transaction and to protect your rights.
This legal document will help both the seller and buyer avoid potential misunderstandings and problems in the future. If after the sale, a dispute or misunderstanding does takes place, a Horse Bill of Sale form is useful for clarification or evidence.
This form also provides the option of selling the horse with or without an express warranty. The buyer can use a Horse Bill of Sale to help prove ownership of the horse.
This packet also includes detailed instructions that guide you through each provision making it simple to easily understand the terms of your legal document.
These Important provisions are included in this Vermont Horse Bill of Sale:
- Consideration Paid: This provision states the amount paid for the horse and also can be used by the buyer to prove that valuable consideration was paid;
- Name and address of Seller and Buyer: Locates and identifies the parties to this sale in the event of a dispute;
- Horse Identification: Name, breed, date of birth, color, sex, registration number (if applicable);
- Coggins Test: Seller warrants that the horse received a negative Coggins Test;
- Registration and Ownership Transfers: Sets forth the obligations of the seller after receiving payment;
- Seller's Covenants: Seller's representations that he/she is the true owner of the horse and has the right to sell the horse, and the horse is free from any lien, security interest, mortgage or other encumbrance;
- Warranties: Describes any warranties the seller may provide in reference to the sale of the horse;
- Instructions & Checklist for Horse Bill of Sale;
- Information for Horse Bill of Sale; and
- Vermont Horse Bill of Sale
State Law Compliant: This form complies with the laws of Vermont.
WITH A COMBO PACKAGE BELOW
Purchase a combo package to have all the forms you need at your fingertips!
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
|Product||Vermont Horse Bill of Sale|
|Dimensions||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")|
|Printer compatibility||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers|
|Editable||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)|
Rich Text Format
|Availability||In Stock. Instant Download|
|Usage||Unlimited number of prints|
|Category||Horse Bill of Sale|
|Download time||Less than 1 minute (approx.)|
|Document Access||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
|Refund Policy||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee|
|Support||Customer support 1-800-959-5899
|Also known as||Vermont Animal Bill of Sale, Vermont Bill of Sale for a Horse, Vermont Horse Transfer of Ownership Form, Vermont Document for Sale of a Horse|
Our Promise to You:We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by lawyers, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee – if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
Check out our Combo Packages!
You've found your form, but will you need others? If there are other related forms you may need in the future, it may be beneficial to look at our combo packages. On average, customers who purchase a combo package save 40% on the related forms they need. Take a look at the combo packages below to see if one is right for you.
Save with a Combo Package:
Vermont Pet and Animal Bill of Sale Combo Package
Get 6 forms for just $29.95 (Save 75%!)